Faculty / Portfolio:
Sub-Faculty of Biomedical and Psychological Sciences
School of Biomedical Sciences
Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology
||Clayton campus |
||$98,108 - $116,506 pa Level B /
$120,181 - $138,578 pa Level C
(includes 17% employer superannuation)
- Be brilliant at a world top 100 university
- Brilliant without boundaries
- Clayton campus
If you're after a brilliant career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
The Centre for Human Anatomy Education within the Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, is seeking to appoint a dynamic individual wishing to pursue or further an academic career in topographic anatomy as an education-focused Lecturer / Senior Lecturer on a continuing basis.
In this role, you will be expected to make significant contributions to our current teaching programs, and to develop novel teaching approaches and activities relevant to anatomy.
- initiate and develop novel teaching strategies in anatomical sciences, particularly in the area of eEducation or technology-assisted learning
- develop new course materials in the areas of topographical anatomy, applied or functional anatomy, neuroanatomy, radiology/medical imaging
- undertake unit coordination
- prepare and deliver lectures, practical classes and demonstrations
- coordinate assessment.
As part of this team, you will be expected to integrate into a friendly and highly interactive environment, and work collaboratively with others across the Monash Clayton campus. We place an emphasis on team spirit, cooperation and career advancement.
This role is a full-time position; flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the Selection Criteria for the Level that you have submitted an application for.
Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Professor Paul McMenamin, Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology,
+61 3 9905 6215
PD - Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Anatomy
Tuesday 22 April 2014, 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time